If there’s one thing car owners ought to have in this day and age, it’s remote car starter systems. Choose the best remote car starter system for yourself, and open a world of conveniences for everything your need.
Remote Car Starter
Decades before, car owners would either have to sit through a hot car after being parked under the baking sun for hours or practically freeze in a cold vehicle during the cooler seasons. You can kiss these dilemmas goodbye with just a push of a button on your fob, or a couple of taps in your phone, so your car can already prepare for you even as you sit and finish your coffee.
Car remote starters are handy tools that allow car owners to start their vehicles from a distance using its requisite remote fob, or with a more recent feature, an accompanying smartphone app. These usually tiny but mighty remote car starters give you full control from turning your vehicle on or off while still heading towards it. The best remote car systems today offer more features leaning towards security and other conveniences.
Now that the market is filled with thousands of remote car starter options ranging from basic, short-range remote-start-only systems to newer, feature-packed ones with a security system in place, long-range communication with the fob, smartphone control to GPS tracking, you may be wondering which is the best remote car starter to get.
We’re saving you some research time with our top 5 best remote car starters for 2023.
Top 5 Best Remote Car Starters for 2023
1. CrimeStopper RS7-G5
If security is your top priority, then the CrimeStopper RS7-G5 is the best remote car starter for you. It includes an integrated security system that confirms with its users if the commands are done, so they don’t need to go back to the car to check.
CrimeStopper RS7-G5 features
- 2-way LCD remote up to 3000 ft range remote transmitter
- Includes 2000 ft range companion transmitter (similar features, but not 2-way)
- Start and stop, lock and unlock, trunk release, open a sliding door commands
- Keyless entry
- Multi-vehicle control, allowing the remote to control up to 2 vehicles (CrimeStopper system must be installed in both cars)
- 2-way data port for integration module connection
- Additional auxiliary outputs through data
- Multi-vehicle functionality
- Horn honk confirmation
- Highly programmable with engine sense, Tach, Tachless, Hybrid connections
- Compatible with gas, diesel, and hybrid vehicles
- Allows e-brake or remote activation for manual transmission mode
- 31 programmable features, allowing CrimeStopper system to work on most types of vehicles available
- Can do positive and negative ignition, accessory, and starter outputs
- Designed to work on automatic or manual transmission cars
2. Viper 5706v 2-way Car Security with Remote Start System
The Viper security and alarm system is one of the most influential brands in the market for its top customer-rated features. It is known for its optimal security integration, making Viper 5706v one of the most capable and best remote car starters to date.
The 5706v is Viper’s latest and most advanced remote start system for its sophisticated yet intuitive remote for easier control, feature upgrades, and more.
Viper 5706v features:
- CES 2009 Innovations Award-winning colored remote starter
- Unmatched 1-mile range communication
- Includes a Viper responder LC3 2-way remote that can give updates on your vehicle status
- Comes with custom confirmation animations for every command
- 160° viewing angle
- Anti-glare polarizer for better visibility
- Larger OLED display for improved clarity
- Equipped with a built-in information center that displays remote start run-time remaining before your car engine shuts down
- Interior temperature control
- Parking meter countdown and alert
- May be paired to operate two vehicles
- Real-time security sensor status that informs users about vehicle availability, engine status, active zone, and more
- Nuisance Prevention Circuitry (NPC™) reports sensor bypasses
3. Prestige APS997Z
The Prestige APS997Z is among the best remote car starters available
for its competitive price and high-end features.
Prestige APS997Z features:
- Includes a two-way system (one-mile range and LCD key remote fob)
- 1-mile operating range
- Allows car owners access to see what’s happening within the vehicle
- Keyless entry
- Built-in security system
- Compatible with CarLink for smartphone control and GPS tracking
- Options for run times, start modes, and parking meter timer
- Automatic arming and locking
- Illuminated entry
- Multi-Tone Mini Siren
- Starter Interrupt
- Dual Stage Shock Sensor with City Mode
- Flashing Parking Lights
- 11 NOC Outputs, 19 Control Options
- 4 – Auxiliary Outputs, 10 Control Options
- Telematics Port – Carlink Ready
- FlashLogic-Based System Programming
- Cold temperature start mode
- Remote panic in all modes
- Protected Valet
- Intrusion alert
4. CompuStar CS8900-AS
The CompuStar CS8900-AS is a smartphone remote starter system with a 2-way transmitter, allowing users an almost limitless range.
CompuStar CS8900-AS features:
- 1-mile range
- Visual and audio command confirmations
- With free backup remote
- Dual interactive LCD remote
- Integrated remote start and security module
- 2-stage shock sensor, 105dB alarm siren, and theft-deterrent LED
- Smartphone capability for a more in-depth control (service plan required)
- Keyless Entry
- Safe for diesel engines
- Chargeable with USB
- Comes with built-in digital security sensors detecting impact or any intrusion
- Instant alerts
- Remote engine start for a pre-heated or cooled vehicle for best driving comfort
5. Avital 4105L One-Way Remote Car Starter System
Prepare your vehicle from the comfort of your home, office, or a café ahead for a more comfortable drive with Avital 4105L One-Way Remote Car Starter System. It’s an affordable remote system with keyless entry and 1,500 ft maximum range control.
Avital 4105L One-Way Remote Car Starter System Features
- No need for tach wire thanks to virtual TachTM installation
- Highly programmable with Bitwriter for intuitive configuration
- Lock, Unlock, Trunk Release, and Remote Start
- Includes optional Horn and Starter Kill/Anti-Grind relays outputs
- Anti-grind output (relay required)
- Parking timer
- Compatible with Directed® SmartStart Compatible
- Hot-wiring and Fault-proof starter interrupt for extra protection from thieves
- Integrated 2-stage dual-zone impact sensor that detects blows on the vehicle
- Anti-false alarm technology with Nuisance Prevention® Circuitry (NPC®)
We at Automotive12v Specialist hope this list helps you get the best remote car starter for you that meets your requirements and budget. The above-mentioned remote car starter brands come with limited lifetime warranties.
Get your remote starter at our store today! We are located at Wakefield Subaru Detail Dept. 618 North Ave St Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880.
If you have questions or would like to place an order, you may contact us at (781) 983-0203 or e-mail your inquiries at email@example.com.
We serve clients all over Massachusetts, including Middlesex County, Suffolk County, Essex County, Salem, MA, Stoneham, MA, Woburn, MA, Burlington, MA, Malden, MA, Medford, MA and Haverhill, MA.